dijous, 21 de novembre del 2019

Past simple

 

1+broke: My sister yesterday broke my leg.
1- broke: My sister yesterday didn't break my leg.
1?broke: Did my sister yesterday break my leg.

2+brought: My mother brought the food of my grandparents.
2-brought: My mother didn't bring the food of my grandparents.
2?brought: Did my mother bring the food of my grandparents.

3+fell: Last week my brother fell and broke the lamp.
3-fell: Last week my brother fall and broke the lamp.
3?fell: Did last week my brother fall and broke the lamp.

4+hanged: My friend lied me and hung up the phone.
4-hanged: My friend lie me and hang up the phone.
4?hanged: Did my friend lie me and hang up the phone.

5+chose: Friday chose my hamster.
5-chose: Friday choose my hamster.
5?:chose: Did friday choose my hamster.

6+froze: Yesterday my hans froze in the street because it is very cold.
6-froze: Yesterday my hans freeze in the street because it is very cold.
6?:froze: Did yesterday my hans freeze in the street because it is very cold.

7+sank: My friend sank in the pool.
7-sank: My friend sink in the pool.
7?sank: Did my friend sink in the pool.
  
8+sang: Yesterday i can not sang.
8-sang: Yesterday i can not sing.
8?sang: Did yesterday i can not sing.

9+spoke: My father spoke in one assembly.
9-spoke: My father speak in one assembly.
9?spoke: Did my father speak in one assembly.

10+told: Yesterday i told my adventure a my friends.
10-told: Yesterday i tell my adventure a my friends.
10?told: Did yesterday i tell my adventure a my friends.

11+caught: The last night caught a cicada.
11-caught: The last night catch a cicada.
11?caught: Did the last night catch a cicada.

12+hurt: My dog hurt my mother.
12-hurt: My dog hurt my mother.
12?hurt: Did my dog hurt my mother.

13+fought: My sister fought with my parents.
13-fought: My sister fight with my parents.
13?fought: My sister fight with my parents.

14+bled: My lips bled yesterday.
14-bled: My lips bleed yestreday.
14?bled: Did my lips vleed yesterday.

15+dreamt: Yesterday dreamt with lions.
15-dreamt: Yestreday dream with lions.
15?dreamt: Yesterday drem with lions.

16+sang: I sang in a concert.
16-sang: I sing in a concert.
16?sang: Did I in a conert.

17+forgot: My dog forgot my.
17-forgot: My dog forget my.
17?forgot: Did my dog forget my.

18+forgave: The Amina forgave the Miriam.
18-forgave: The Amina forgive the Miriam.
18?forgave: Did the Amina forgive the Miriam.

19+chose: I and my mother chose the dress of my wedding.
19-chose: I and my mother choose the dress of my wedding.
19?chose: Did i and my mother choose the dress of my wedding.
























20-cut: I cut my lip.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada